Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Library shenenigans

Mood: Studious
Music: Simon's karate video
Craving: "You're craving Gossip Girl" - Simon

So, here I am in Liverpool library on Ciantal's laptop... meant to be studying for Religion.. though I am not. Simon has joined us to also study for Religion, and I find he is quite distracting =D
Ciantal and her friend went off somewhere to park their cars so they don't have to pay.. and now Simon is talking about doing some night watch on camp and how the dudes were playing the 'penis' game and smoking weed. Yeah.. quite interesting. No really it is, I'm full laughing.
Simon says that I am the breast HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Benita was here too, thought she left about 2 hours ago lol. We were in Westfields doing some shopping when low and behold.. we ran into THAT ANNOYING PERSON!!!!!! So when we saw him, I yelled out "OMG ITS ***********" and we pissbolted the other way, through Myer, and to the other side so that he couldn't possibly run into us. Oh we are hilarious. Now Simon and his lady friend are cuddling ;) nawww how cute is that. Love is in the air.... love is in the aaaiiirrrr.

Still waiting for Ciantal to get back and to realise that I have done nothing.. well okay I've done SOME stuff.. I stole bioethics shit off Bored of Studies lololol yeah go me.
That's some nice study right there.

Oh and me and Joanna decided that everytime Benita says something stupid, we get to hit her =D Sounds like a good plan to me hahahaha

Well that's all for now, I really gotta go back to studying.. I mean this stupid essay shit is next Thursday.. and I know nothing.. well I know some stuff.. but not alot. Oh gosh I'm going to die. FUCK THE HSC.

hey guys this is simon attempting to take over ivanas blogg =D
so im sitting here opposite her and shes staring at me like the wtf face O__O
im here suposably studying but i find myself writting this blog (: i am soo bored n sitting here with my one n only hunz MARYY!!! she says her hairs dead

ps ivana says she straightens her hair too much so now she has split ends. c(;
this is simon signing out.

And this is also Ivana signing out too :)

0 comments: