Monday, April 13, 2009

Pigsqueals are gay

Mood: Not happy, but not sad.
Music: Knives and Wolves - The Red Shore
Craving: I wanted a choc milkshake.. I got a choc milkshake. Mmm =)

What do you wear to an interview which is aimed to enhance your research into a major work?=S I got my interview tomorrow with the senior roads safety officer.. but I have no flippin idea what to wear. I also have no flippin idea which bus to catch, wait in fact I think I'll look it up now....

Okay I forgot to reinstall Adobe after I reformatted my laptop.. -_-" Stupid. So I can't look up these timetables as of yet..

OMG Jeffrey just told me the nicest/coolest thing!
- jeffrey chemistry you fiend!! says:
*Your words are amazing me and intrigue me with the courage you are able to express them with
Thanks mate. =) I just hope I can channel that into my English work.. LOLOLOL

Oh my goodness The Red Shore's breakdowns are making me want to run out into the street and start throwing down. They're just so epic.. 34 days until I see them live alongside Bring Me The Hairspray*, oh golly gosh I am excited. These past 3 months I've had a concert a month. March was the month of PWD, April was the month of MSI and May will be the month of TRS+BMTH.. sickkk. But how gay would it be.. if a band I really like and wanna see come out during Trials or HSC? I would die. I would be so torn.. to study for an exam which can determine my future.. or to go to a concert and have fun while I'm young and can.. man school is such a party pooper.

8% of Adobe done.. yay..

All my Nutella is gone, and so is my milkshake =( Oh well lol
OOO that reminds me of the time me, Benita and Nina were at a certain ex-friend/ex-crushes house making Nutella sandwiches.. gosh they were good times before IT ALL HAD TO BE RUINED!

BAHAHAHAHA my mum let me borrow the taperecorder thingimabob for tomorrow.. and omg it is sooo fun just to record yourself saying something. I recorded myself saying "YO!" and.. I sound like a tool. BAHAHA I JUST RECORDED MYSELF SNEEZE AHAHAHAHAHA!! Listening to a recording of your voice is just so weird.. it makes you realise that this is how you sound like to everyone around you.. and fuck I sound like a mass tool HAHAHA

The Red Shore's pigsqueals and breakdowns have now turned into Lady Gaga's eh ehhhhh's. I can relate to this song somewhat. Ehh ehh, ehh ehh, there's nothing else I can say. Ehh ehh, ehh ehh, I wish you never looked at me that way. Okay now it's back to the Red Shore, and this time they're rahrah-ing about some Garden of Impurity.. as far as I'm concerned, that asswipe is the mutated spawn from that garden. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *ba boom ch*

OH FFS CAN THIS DL GO ANY FASTER PLEASE!

I feel bad for not going to Adelina and Liana's shindig today =( I had no ride.. Soz girls! But I'm going Rachael's for sure =)

HOLY CRAP I HAVE EURYTHMICS ON MY GREENP3 = I DIDN'T KNOW THAT... OH MY GOSHHHH!! Some of them want to use you.. some of them want to get used by you.. some of them want to abuse you.. some of them want to be abuseeeeed OOOOOOHH OOOOOOHHHH OOOOOOHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OHHHHHH

Now I'm just milking at this blog and it's already run dry, probably at the last few paragraphs. So wish me luck tomorrow and over and out :)

* It's actually Horizon, but you know how much Oli loves his hair..

0 comments: