Saturday, April 4, 2009

My first post

Like woah.
Okay so I got the idea of creating a blog from Jeffrey.. as I found a great enjoyment in reading about his life.
So I thought 'People will also enjoy reading about my life' .. and here I am.
Of course, that's not a guarantee.. many are probably sick of hearing about how pathetic my life is already. I know Benita is LOL

So I'm going to start by summarising my life in 2009 till this moment in time.

January 2009 was the fucking best time of my life, honestly.
My year started off sooo good and I got psyched cos I thought the good times would just roll on throughout this year.
The January part of the summer holidays were fun filled and chockablock with social outings! Just how I like it =D
These included Bondi with Nadia and the Cecil kids including the tagalong dropout Daprossi and the tagalong grade beneath-er Willeh, Benita, Denita, Ninorta and her sister.. oh and Dean of course lol.. Rydalmere Semi and Grand Finals which features the talents of When Horizons Fall (Alex Marshall's band), Silence the End (Nelson and Mat's band) and Dragged To The Depths (Alex Sabato's band).. and was also responsible for bringing me and Alex alot closer. Liverpool with like 12 people including the lovely Jeffrey =) All the people I met that day were either gay or bi.. it was like a western sydney Mardi Gras LOL! And though they prefer men, they still liked to grope my boobs ==" Oh the nerve LOLOL. Ciantal's house shindig where we had a massive water/sauce fight.. and when Daprossi broke my camera and still owes me for it. GIMMI MAH MONEY FARKEN! Daprossi's house shindig (what's with people living on Harraden Drive, West Hoxton having house parties.. gosh stop showing off your mansions =P) which was quite fun.. just not when Zomaya threw his wallet at my eye >=( Oh and of course.. we can't forget Alex's pissup. Now that whole night was just a fun filled night full of hilarious and horny drunks.
Not that I minded of course.... =D

Now with all that mentioned.. I'm going to say something that is soooo cliche. I found my summer love =) (ew I feel sooo mainstream now) We knew each other for a bit before, but it wasn't until the holidays that we started to hang out and get close and talk non stop.. we became good friends pretty quick. He considered me one of his best new friends which flattered me heaps. So most of my MSN time was spent chatting with him until crazy hours of the morning, just talking about random shit and being my normal douchey self. I then started to realise I was falling for this new friend of mine.. uhh ohh spaghetti-ohs. This usually happens when I start to become heaps close with a male who I think is attractive. I decided to let it slide. But when I saw him at the first gig, I realised it was too strong for me to ignore, so I had to give into it. *cue Law and Order dramatic music* The plot thickened when he started saying stuff like "You know I would have gone out with you in a heartbeat had we not gotten to be such close friends" which I absolutely HATE when guys say that! Like seriously.. fucking pussies.. take a chance!
So after hours of consideration.. I grew some balls and came out with it. I did it in the most gayest way possible. I think it was while we spoke about past crushes or some shit? And I said something like "That's how I felt with ****** and ******* ... and now you." LOLOLOLOLOLOL how lame =="
So I was bracing myself for rejection, as I find that is the norm for me. So I'm bracing... bracing... bracing... just thinking "Just say we're better off as friends just like they all do...".

But he didn't.

He didn't say he didn't like me. =OOOOOOOOOOOOO

It was certainly implied that he did though.
So like.. omg I went hypo. I think Jeffrey would be able to recall JUST how hypo, as I'm pretty sure I was on the phone to him late at night telling him my happiness! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
So finally my love life was heading towards the positive.. our convos turned from friendly banter to VERY flirtacious.
Like... very flirtacious. Oh I was on top of the world =D
Then on that certain night.. with what happened... I felt as if I had just climbed to the top of Mt Everest and was screaming BOOOOOYEAAAAHHHHH IM THE MAAAAAAAANN!

So that was my January.

February came along, and so did school. Urrgg.. Year 12. The final year. The crucial year. The year how our future will be shaped. And... those three letters which make THAT acronym. H S C. Ooooohhh fuck, I was crapping my panties. I thought Year 10 was bad with the now seemingly worthless School Certificate... now the SC's bigger and meaner and uglier brother the Higher School Certificate had rocked up. And wasn't going to leave us alone for a good 9 or so months. Oh fun. So school had begun with the many lectures on the HSC being 'Serious Business' and how we had to work our best to utilise the 'HSC bucket' of marks in order to boost our results which therefore would continue to give Freeman a good reputation. But, Year 12 is also ment to be the best year of our high school lives.. and also the saddest. It sucks to think that I may never see some of these mad people again, but I will definatly do my best =)
February was also the month where my great optimism about my love life all of a sudden came to a crashing halt. The boy who I had grown to love so much, had met a girl. On MYSPACE.
And had hid from me that he had now gotten over me as a result, and liked her.
Like wow.
So it made me think.. did all those "I love you"'s mean nothing? According to him, no. He had just found someone 'He had more traits in common with.' Wow. Didn't know you could know that from meeting someone over the internet. So this had considerably upset me, and it still upsets me to this day. I abused the fuck out of him for hiding it from me, considering it had happened before with the previous boy I liked. The only difference was that William had the fucking balls to tell me he had a girlfriend. Alex didn't. Since William had the balls to tell me, and was willing to stay good friends with me, and didn't rub in my face his relationship through soppy MSN nicks, everything worked. And we are fucking good friends to this day now, I trust him with my life. This was now the complete opposite, except for maybe the friends bit.. but since I was being a bitch, it wouldn't make him so willing. So that was my fault on my part, but you can't blame me for being upset.

March comes along, and on the first day of March, my agony is increased when they become 'official'. Oh how it wretched my heart.
March was also full of assessment tasks.. stress stress stress! I got many stress pimples =( And now I feel ugly..
I hadn't spoken to Alex, which made me feel sad and worthless. I don't like losing friends, no matter what. And this just made me feel pathetic. I wanted to talk to him so badly.. I just couldn't considering my state.
But then around the end of the month.. he did. Though he just asked me if I had found anyone new. Pfft. What a stupid and pathetic question. I gave him a sour answer and went to bed pissed off.
March was the month I realised how pathetic I was for even considering Modern History as a subject choice. I studied my fucking brains out trying to learn about Albert Speer and evaluating his role in the Third Reich for a stupid assessment task.. but I just got that essay back. 16/20! Not too bad for someone like me who is shit at Modern =D I'm very happy. 5th ranked in the grade (considering there is only one class lol)

And now it's the 4th month of the year. Things are shaping up a little bit better, we are kind of talking again. KIND OF. I am still upset about everything though. But I'm greatful to have friends around to listen to me when I feel pathetic about everything.. and for putting up with my whinging =)
I'm currently studying for my two Society and Culture essays.. and also working on my major work for that subject, the PIP. It compares the attitudes held by older drivers toward younger drivers and vice versa. I got my surveys done, and these holidays I have a date with Alison Mortimor the roads safety officer from Fairfield Council for an interview =D So go me!

And that is basically my life to this day.

2 comments:

jeffrey said...

we'll have a great time tomorow ivs! and LOL@ january

ivvayy is a sicko. said...

HELLL YEHHH =D