Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet procrastination

Mood: Lazy
Music: Viva la Vida - Coldplay
Craving: Max Brenner waffles.... *droooooools*

Well, here I am. Monday arvo, 2:32pm to be exact. Bored out of my brains. It's assessment week for me, and luckily I only have one assessment to study for. But even then I can't be fucked studying. I mean.. come on I'd rather be outside doing something fun than being cooped up inside studying. Well I was outside a bit today, I walked to Stockies so I could print out my 10 page notes for Society so that when I get home I could study.. but here I am and STILL not studying. Who gives a shit about discrimination faced by women, homosexuals, aged and rural areas and what's been done to address the issues. I KNOW I DON'T! As far as I'm concerned, Australia is NOT an egalitarian society and never will be. There is always going to be groups who suffer institutionalised inequality, that's just the way life goes. No matter how much money and social service is put in to help these groups, it will just cause inequality elsewhere. And some fucker just rung my homephone and hung up.. fags. Gosh I want another Gloria Jeans caramel latte.. those things are bloody delicious. But, Society isn't all that crap. At least I get an overnight excursion to the Buddhist temple on 3rd-4th of June =)

And on top of the Society essays on wednesday morning is Parent/Teacher/Student interviews on wednesday evening.. happy happy joy joy. I just can't wait to hear what my teachers are going to say about me this year. Will it be that I disrupt others too much? Or maybe I get too distracted? Or will it be that I'm a good, smart student but I'm not performing to my full potential? Or that I flirt too much with the guys? LOL I swear a teacher once told me off for flirting and I was like "WTF I'M NOT EVEN FLIRTING" and the whole class was like "BAHAHAHAHAAHHA" *sigh* I wish I went to some povo school like Bonnyrigg or Hoxton Park or St Johns so that I could be the smartest person in an environment of juvenile delinquents (people who go to those schools probably don't even know what that means).

Now I've started to imagine myself in one of those schools. Apart from the fact that I'd be the dux of the school, I would also be loved by all the teachers as I am the dux. Also, they would probably let me do 4 unit maths since I'd be better than all the phail housos, even though at Freeman I do 0 units of maths because I myself phail at maths. I would be allowed to drop Retail ... though I'd have to find a replacement for SOR II since public schools don't offer religious education =D I could do Economics.... or CAFS (though I'd rather not, CAFS is a shitter version of Society&Culture)... or even EXTENSION HISTORY! So my life would be a grand as I'd only have to worry over 10 units rather than 12.. AND I could also get away with piercings and jewellry and hair colour. I could text freely in classrooms without having the fear of being caught and having your phone confiscated at the back of your mind. I could finish school at 12pm on tuesdays or thursdays, effectively using that extra 4 hours in a day to go home and study.. pfft nahht more like go to Stockies or Maccas. Actually, I wouldn't even need to buy a uniform, I could just rock up in whatever I want. AND I could get 'omgwtflolbbq' or 'ivvay is a sicko' on my jersey instead of the Freeman conservative last names. But then again.. the school would have a bad reputation seeing as it is povo and full of housos and asians who like to punch on and shank each other at petrol stations across the road while dipshits stand by coaxing them on with stupid comments instead of maybe.. I dunno.. CALLING THE FUCKING COPS?!?! (*cough*Bonnyrigg*cough*) This is why povo schools need people like me. And also, since I am so smart, and the rest of my cohort are unbelievably stupid, even if I got a kickass HSC mark, it would drag down my UAI seeing as everyone else is stupid. So maybe going to Freeman is a good thing after all.. Fuck I sounded like Ja'mie from Summer Heights High in this whole paragraph.

But after the horrors of essays and interviews are over.. I can get psyched for MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE on saturday night =D BOOOYEAAAAHHH! It's going to be one KICKASS concert. Then about a month later will be another KICKASS concert.. The Red Shore and Bring Me The fuckin Horizon! WAOHHHH! 3 bands that were high up on my 'to see live list' .. and I'm gunna see them! SOOOO FREAKIN PSYCHED! Of course with TRS+BMTH comes a catch.. some serious shit may go down. Some caps may be busted in peoples asses. But who knows, maybe by then all the shit thats in my life may finally be flushed into Bondi beach (YES that is where your number twos go!) and I won't have to worry =) Let's just hope aye.

I'd like to say that Krisada Yun is the best person in the whole wide world because his words make me laugh =D
And also, Benita don't ever ring at 10am on a day of no school, you know I'll still be sleeping.. LOL

Good luck HSC 09-ers with your assessments/half yearlies/whatevz you got atm. Over and out :)

EDIT: I think I might invest in some anti-depressants

0 comments: